THE ULTIMATE PROBIOTIC SOLUTION FOR ORGANIC WASTE MANAGEMENT IN FISH PONDS
Active Ingredients: Bacillus subtilis and Rhodococcus sp.
- Imparts color to the pond
- Prevents proliferation of harmful algae while stabilizing bloom
- Reduces pH fluctuations
- All probiotics used are fish specific
- Reduces odour related problems
- Degrades harmful organic wastes like faecal matter
- Improves pond plankton profile
- Controls sludge build up in the pond bottom
- Oxidizes harmful wastes into harmless compounds
- Reduces COD and BOD favouring the available oxygen in the pond
- Inhibits the growth of pathogenic bacteria in the pond
Use ULTIPRO® 2 L/ acre for every 7-15 days.
Spread evenly all over the pond. ULTIPRO® may be diluted in pond water for ease of handling and application preferably in the morning hours.
In feed: 2ml/kg of feed.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place and avoid from direct sunlight.
Presentation: 5 litres food grade plastic cans and bulk pails.
For MSDS,further technical information and disclaimer mail us at : firstname.lastname@example.org