MULTIPURPOSE TOXIC GAS AND FEED MANAGEMENT SOLUTION FOR AQUACULTURE
Active ingredients: Bacillus subtilis and Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- Oxidises Hydrogen sulphide and other toxic gases.
- Improves the natural plankton in the pond thus supplementing the feed.
- Keeps the pond bottom clean.
- Improves feeding as feed additive.
- Reduces mortality rates.
- Controls the growth of pathogenic microorganisms.
- Improves FCR.
Dosage & Usage :
50-100g/1000m3 every 10 days or 2-5 g/kg of feed on a regular basis. Increase the dosage with heavy build up of toxic gases. Dosage needs to be tailored on the advice of aquaculture technician based on the environmental, pond conditions, feeding and stocking density etc.,
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place and avoid from direct sunlight.
Once opened TOSS PACK® must be used immediately..
Presentation: 1kg food grade plastic buckets and bulk pails.
For MSDS,further technical information and disclaimer mail us at : firstname.lastname@example.org