POWER PACKED SOIL PROBIOTIC FOR AQUACULTURE
Active ingredients: Bacillus subtilis
- Reduces sludge formation in the pond bottom
- Suppresses the growth of pathogens especially Vibrio spp.
- Tolerates and effective in wide range of salinities
- Degrades organic wastes produced during the culture cycle
- Reduces incidence of off flavor problem in harvested shrimp
Dosage & usage :
15-20 kgs and above per hectare during culture period and double the dosage for pond preparation for use in pond to develop primary feed availability and improve the decomposition of waste into nutrients thus supplementing the feed.
1 kg SOILEX® per acre once in 12 to 15 days.
3g per 1 kg of feed or as advised by aquaculture expert/ consultant.
Broadcast required quantity of SOILEX® all over the pond preferably during the morning hours.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place and avoid from direct sunlight.
Presentation: 20kg food grade printed woven bags and bulk pails.
For MSDS,further technical information and disclaimer mail us at : firstname.lastname@example.org