Each gram of Lactomax Gold WS contains lyophilized and microencapsulated through a proprietary lntron process comprising poultry specific lntron probiotic isolates of
Prebiotics: lnulin, lactulose and Fructooligosaccharides.
- Inhibits the growth of pathogens by competitive exclusion.
- Prevents colonization of the gut by pathogens.
- Reduces chick mortality and general mortality.
- Improves digestion and nutrient uptake.
- Builds up non-specific immunity.
- Effectively replaces AGP1s on continuous usage.
- Reduces FCR and improves feed intake.
Store in a cool, dark place avoiding sunlight and moisture.
The dosage and usage suggested are based on our research and field experience and the same needs to be adjusted according to the flock conditions on the advice of a poultry nutritionist. Though Intron always strives to delight the customer with only the best, our liability is limited to replacement of the product/cost of the product as the conditions of usage, storage, end use of the product and flock conditions are beyond our control.
E-mail us for MSDS, further technical, handling data, dosage, complete brochure and disclaimer at: email@example.com