Evolved & well researched probiotic for poultry.
Lactomax is a highly concentrated probiotic feed supplement with a total viable probiotic count of 6000000000 per gram of product to ensure very high efficacy rates, complete overpowering of pathogens and for reproducible results. Each strain is well documented, carefully selected after a rigorous screening to ensure that the most virulent and most poultry relevant strain only is used.
- Reduction of general mortality and incidence of disease.
- Improvement in general health condition of the flock.
- Very active and bright looking flock.
- Consistent production levels.
- Fewer number of shell & leg problems,improved egg quality and even egg sizes.
- Reduced E.coli levels.
- Dry litter condition.
- Ability to withstand mild toxins.
- Improved weight gain in broilers and laying in layers.
These are a result of
- Alteration of birds enteric flora profile.
- Competitive exclusion.
- Production of bacteriostatic substances.
- Reduction of gut pH.
- Production of useful metabolites like enzymes and vitamins.
- Builds up non-specific immunity.
- Improves antioxidant profile.
- Reduced odour generation and improved litter quality.
- Improved digestion.
Store in a cool, dark place avoiding sunlight and moisture.
The dosage and usage suggested are based on our research and field experience and the same needs to be adjusted according to the flock conditions on the advice of a poultry nutritionist. Though Intron always strives to delight the customer with only the best, our liability is limited to replacement of the product/cost of the product as the conditions of usage, storage, end use of the product and flock conditions are beyond our control.
E-mail us for MSDS, further technical, handling data, dosage, complete brochure and disclaimer at: firstname.lastname@example.org