Integrated supplement of Vitamins, Amino acids and probiotics for pinnacle performance
|Vitamin A 1250000 IU||InositolNF 300mg|
|Vitamin D3 250000 IU||L-Lysine 1500mg|
|Vitamin E 1000mg||DL-Methionine 2500mg|
|Vitamin C 2000mg||Glycine 90mg|
|Vitamin B12 1000mcg||Arginine 250mg|
|Vitamin B1 300mg||Tryptophan 100mg|
|Vitamin B2 800mg||Valine 50mg|
|Vitamin B6 600mg||Histidine 50mg|
|Vitamin K3 300mg||Phenylalanine 75mg|
|Niacinamide 2500mg||Threonine 90mg|
|Calcium Pantothenate 500mg||Leucine 150mg|
|Isoleucine 65mg||Folic acid 50mg|
|Lactic Acid Bacillus Sporogens 30000 m.c.f.u 250mg|
Practical benefits of regular incorporation of Genvit LM in feed include:
- Improves body weights in broilers and production in layers sustainably.
- Helps the birds combat stress conditions like relocation, vaccination, de-beaking, de-worming, infectious conditions, transportation, sudden changes in weather etc.,
- Improves meat quality in broilers.
- Boosts immunoresponse and strengthens the bird's defense system.
- Helps in the conversion of dietary proteins into body proteins.
1kg HDPE tins, 250 gm multiwall pouches.
Store in a cool, dark place avoiding sunlight and moisture.
The dosage and usage suggested are based on our research and field experience and the same needs to be adjusted according to the flock conditions on the advice of a poultry nutritionist. Though Intron always strives to delight the customer with only the best, our liability is limited to replacement of the product/cost of the product as the conditions of usage, storage, end use of the product and flock conditions are beyond our control.
E-mail us for MSDS, further technical, handling data, dosage, complete brochure and disclaimer at: email@example.com