NEW GENERATION SYNBIOTIC FOR SUSTAINABLE POULTRY FARMING
Lactomax Gold is a highly concentrated, well researched synbiotic formulated for the exclusive use in poultry.
- Suppresses the growth of pathogens by competitive exclusion
- Improves intestinal maturity rate in chicks
- Enhances performance
- Prevents colonization of the gut by pathogens
- Reduces chick mortality and general mortality rates
- Improves digestion and nutrient uptake
- Builds non-specific immunity by stimulating the immune system
- Helps maintain favorable gut pH
- Keeps the flock healthy and active
- Helps maintain consistent production levels in layers and breeders
- Improves weight gain in broilers
- Shields from mild toxins
- Effectively replaces AGP’s on continuous usage
- Improves mineral absorption
- Aids in the synthesis of digestive enzymes and 'B' group vitamins
Dosage: Lactomax Gold FS & ME
Broilers: Starter: 100g/ton of feed. Finisher: 50g/ton of feed. .
Layers:Grower: 100g/ton of feed. Layers: 50g/ton of feed.
Layers:100g/ton of feed. Double the dosage in case of endemic/stress conditions or as advised by the veterinarian.
LactomaxTM Gold WS In drinking water: 10g/1000 chicks/ birds in first water of the day throughout for continuous protection & performance. Double the dosage for breeders. As spray: Mix 100g LactomaxTM Gold WS in 2 Litres water and spray for 10,000 chicks after hatching or upon arrival at the farm.
Disease condition: 30g/ 1000 birds in drinking water twice a day for 3 days. In Feed: 100g/ton of feed. Double the dosage in case of endemic/stress conditions or as advised by the veterinarian.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place and avoid from direct sunlight.
LactomaxTM Gold FS & WS : Presentation: 100g x 10 multiwall food grade aluminum packs and bulk pails.
LactomaxTM Gold ME
Presentation: 1kg multiwall food grade aluminum packs and bulk pails
For MSDS,further technical information and disclaimer mail us at : firstname.lastname@example.org