EVOLVED AND WELL RESEARCHED SYNBIOTIC FOR AQUACULTURE
Active ingredients: Bacillus coagulans, Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Amylase and Protease.
- Improves digestion and feed intake
- Improves FCR
- Improves survival rates
- Strengthens the immune system and makes the shrimp hostile to pathogens by stimulating non-specific immunity
- Improves antioxidant profile
- Induces disease resistance and improves productivity
- Improves nutrient uptake and enhances performance
For regular use, use LACTOMAX at the rate of 5g per kg of feed on alternate days coated with a good quality binder and use daily during stress and in endemic areas or as directed by your aquaculture technician.
Dosage may be adjusted on the advice of an aquaculture technician.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place and avoid from direct sunlight.
Presentation: 500g food grade plastic tins and bulk pails.
For MSDS,further technical information and disclaimer mail us at : firstname.lastname@example.org