ESSENTIAL MINERALS FOR AQUACULTURE IN HIGHLY BIOAVAILABLE FORM
Active ingredients: Nitrogen, Calcium, Phosphorous, Zinc, Magnesium, Iron and Copper.
- Improve plankton development
- Helps in the normal conduct of various physiological activities of the shrimp
- Maintains mineral ion balance in the pond water
- Promotes uniform growth
- Improves digestion and FCR
- Accelerates growth rates and weight gain
- Improves survival rates
Use INTRAMIN#153 @ 10-20 kg per hectare every 15 days during culture period and 30 kg during pond preparation. 5g/ kg of feed or as advised by aquaculture technician.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place and avoid from direct sunlight.
5kg food grade poly packs and bulk pails
For MSDS,further technical information and disclaimer mail us at : email@example.com