STABLE AND HIGHLY BIOAVAILABLE VITAMIN-C FOR AQUACULTURE
Active ingredients: Ascorbic acid
- Improves growth rate
- Improves nutrient uptake and FCR
- Maintains moulting frequency
- Controls post moulting mortality and general mortality
- VITAMIN-C in most stable, insoluble and highly bio available form
- Helps reduce stress
- Reduces susceptibility to bacterial infections and helps build up immunity
- Improves overall health in general and muscular, hepatopancreatic and gill health in particular
0.5g to 2g per kg feed or as directed by your aquaculture consultant.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place and avoid from direct sunlight.
Presentation: 500g food grade metal tins and bulk pails.
For MSDS,further technical information and disclaimer mail us at : email@example.com