THE ART OF POND MINERAL BALANCING
Active ingredients: Magnesium, Copper, Ferrous, Zinc, Potassium and Nitrogen.
- Helps in phyto and zoo plankton growth
- Optimises water quality in the pond
- Helps maintain optimum C:N ratio
- Supplements feed minerals
- Improves survival and growth rate and reduces FCR
- Maintains optimum water transparency levels
- Stimulates the growth of beneficial microbial(probiotic) growth
- Aids in muscle and shell development
25-50 kgs per hectare at regular intervals or 5g/ kg of feed or as advised by aquaculture technician.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place and avoid from direct sunlight.
Presentation:20kg HDPE packs and bulk pails
For MSDS,further technical information and disclaimer mail us at : email@example.com