Soilex is a proprietary combination of probiotics specially selected for their efficacious action in aquaculture pond soil & bottom bioremediation like Nitrosomonas europaea, Nitrobacter winogradskyi, B. +subtills, B. pumilus, T. thiooxidans, T. ferroxidans and certain proprietary isolates.
Practical benefits of regular incorporation of Soilex in feed include:
- Reduces the sludge formation in the pond bottom.
- Retards the growth of pathogens like Vibrio etc.
- Organisms in Soilex are euryhaline in nature and making them effective in a wide range of salinities.
- Effectively degrades all kinds of waste generated in the pond like faecal matter, uneaten feed, dead algae and exoskeletal moulds etc, thus keeping the pond bottom totally clear of these harmful wastes.
- Reduces BOD & COD levels and improves DO levels.
- Improves feeding and improves FCR.
- Reduces incidence of off flavour problems in harvested shrimp.
1kg, 5kgs packs.
Store in a cool, dark place avoiding sunlight and moisture.
The dosage and usage suggested are based on our research and field experience and the same needs to be adjusted according to the flock conditions on the advice of a poultry nutritionist. Though Intron always strives to delight the customer with only the best, our liability is limited to replacement of the product/cost of the product as the conditions of usage, storage, end use of the product and flock conditions are beyond our control.
E-mail us for MSDS, further technical, handling data, dosage, complete brochure and disclaimer at: firstname.lastname@example.org