Unique multitask probiotic for fishponds in an easy to use granular form.
Pond Fresh is a combination of probiotics chiefly containing B. subtilis, B. licheniformis, B. pumilus, Lactobacillus lactis and Rhodobacter.
- Ready to use, no cumbersome process of brewing.
- Directly sinks to the pond bottom where organic waste is deposited for faster action.
- Reduces sludge build up.
- Inhibits the growth of pathogenic microorganisms.
- Supports the growth of phyto and zoo plankton.
- Keeps the pond bottom clean.
- Reduces the buildup of toxic gases.
Store in a cool, dark place avoiding sunlight and moisture.
The dosage and usage suggested are based on our research and field experience and the same needs to be adjusted according to the flock conditions on the advice of a poultry nutritionist. Though Intron always strives to delight the customer with only the best, our liability is limited to replacement of the product/cost of the product as the conditions of usage, storage, end use of the product and flock conditions are beyond our control.
E-mail us for MSDS, further technical, handling data, dosage, complete brochure and disclaimer at: email@example.com