Total is a complete pond management solution containing non pathogenic lyophilized microorganisms like B. subtilis, B. polymyxa, B. licheniformis, B. megaterium in a high concentration along with nutrients that support the growth of the microorganisms in the product.
Practical benefits of regular incorporation of Total in feed include:
- Takes complete care of all aspects of pond management.
- Highly stable and active lyophilized product.
- Direct application, no cumbersome process of brewing.
- Reduces BOD & COD and increases available oxygen.
- Keeps the pond water & bottom clean and degrades all unwanted organic matter.
- Controls pathogenic bacteria in the pond water by natural competitive exclusion.
- Optimizes plankton levels.
- Improves growth rate, survival and yields.
- Reduces stress.
- Suitable for both Black tiger & White shrimp.
- Free from antibiotics and other banned substances.
- Eco friendly, 100% Organic & 100% Biodegradable
500gms, 250gms packs.
Store in a cool, dark place avoiding sunlight and moisture.
The dosage and usage suggested are based on our research and field experience and the same needs to be adjusted according to the flock conditions on the advice of a poultry nutritionist. Though Intron always strives to delight the customer with only the best, our liability is limited to replacement of the product/cost of the product as the conditions of usage, storage, end use of the product and flock conditions are beyond our control.
E-mail us for MSDS, further technical, handling data, dosage, complete brochure and disclaimer at: firstname.lastname@example.org