Four different kinds of oxygen precursor 1st one releases huge amounts of oxygen instantly in the application as an emergency mitigation measure. 2nd one releases similar amounts of oxygen as follow up. 3rd one releases oxygen in a slow and sustained manner. 4th one provides photolytic action and during daylight binds O2 from the atmosphere into pond water.
Practical benefits of regular incorporation of Oxywind in feed include:
- Releases abundant amounts of single molecular oxygen at varying degrees and frequencies.
- Relieves DO related stress instantly and shrimp becomes active and healthy leading to increased productivity.
- Reduces the incidence of disease by restoring the bottom quality and by making toxic gases produced in the pond unstable.
- Safe and biodegradable.
- Provides non-ambient conditions to pathogenic microbes and leads to diminishing pathogenic columns.
- 100% safe and 100% free from antibiotics.
500 gms, 20kgs packs.
Store in a cool, dark place avoiding sunlight and moisture.
The dosage and usage suggested are based on our research and field experience and the same needs to be adjusted according to the flock conditions on the advice of a poultry nutritionist. Though Intron always strives to delight the customer with only the best, our liability is limited to replacement of the product/cost of the product as the conditions of usage, storage, end use of the product and flock conditions are beyond our control.
E-mail us for MSDS, further technical, handling data, dosage, complete brochure and disclaimer at: firstname.lastname@example.org