Lactomax is a synergic combination of lyophilized probiotics, prebiotics, immunosotimulants and enzymes for all round performance enhancements in black tiger and white shrimp.
Practical benefits of regular incorporation of Lactomax in feed include:
- Prevents Vibrio infections and controls mortality during Vibrio infections by inactivating Vibrio toxins.
- Improves digestion and feed intake, leading to enhanced productivity and reduced pond pollution.
- Improves FCR and survival rate.
- Prevents and treats white gut problems.
- Prevents loose shell and blue shell.
- Improves fat metabolism, which is crucial for the growth of shrimp.
- Strengthens the immunity system and makes the shrimp hostile to pathogens.
- Improves antioxidant profile.
- Induces disease resistance and improves productivity.
- 100% free from antibiotics & 100% safe.
500 gms box.
Store in a cool, dark place avoiding sunlight and moisture.
The dosage and usage suggested are based on our research and field experience and the same needs to be adjusted according to the flock conditions on the advice of a poultry nutritionist. Though Intron always strives to delight the customer with only the best, our liability is limited to replacement of the product/cost of the product as the conditions of usage, storage, end use of the product and flock conditions are beyond our control.
E-mail us for MSDS, further technical, handling data, dosage, complete brochure and disclaimer at: firstname.lastname@example.org