B. subtilis, B. pumilus,B. licheniformis and other proprietary isolates with stabilizers & activators in a concentration of not less than 50x109 (50 billion) CFU/ml.
Practical benefits of regular incorporation of Genie in feed include:
- Drastically reduces ammonia and hydrogen sulphide levels.
- Degrades and reduces formation of sludge.
- Effectively degrades all types of organic wastes in the pond like excess feed, faecal matter, exoskeletal molts and keeps the pond clean.
- Removes colloidal solids.
- Maintains colour and pH.
- Improves survival rates and productivity.
- Reduces chances of off - flavour problems.
- Improves and maintains water quality.
- Certified negative for Salmonella, Shigella & E. coli.
- Non-toxic & non-corrosive
- Suitable for both Black tiger & White shrimp.
- Free from antibiotics and other banned substances.
- 100% Organic & 100% Biodegradable
Store in a cool, dark place avoiding sunlight and moisture.
The dosage and usage suggested are based on our research and field experience and the same needs to be adjusted according to the flock conditions on the advice of a poultry nutritionist. Though Intron always strives to delight the customer with only the best, our liability is limited to replacement of the product/cost of the product as the conditions of usage, storage, end use of the product and flock conditions are beyond our control.
E-mail us for MSDS, further technical, handling data, dosage, complete brochure and disclaimer at: firstname.lastname@example.org