Biogran is a combination of highly effective probiotic isolates selected for efficacious bioremediation biofixed into natural zeolite granules chiefly containing Bsubtilis, Bpumilus, Blicheniformis, Bamyloliquefaciens, Nitrosomonas and Nitrobacter along with proprietary Intron isolates.
- Accelerates the natural bioremediation process thus keeping the pond free of harmful pollutants.
- Keeps the pond bottom clean.
- Inhibits the growth of pathogenic bacteria like Vibrio by competitive exclusion and by producing antagonistic substances.
- Reduces BOD and COD level.
- Retards buildup of obnoxious and toxic gases in the pond.
- Improves survival rates.
- Improve feeding, digestion and FCR.
- Stabilizes the plankton levels.
Store in a cool, dark place avoiding sunlight and moisture.
The dosage and usage suggested are based on our research and field experience and the same needs to be adjusted according to the flock conditions on the advice of a poultry nutritionist. Though Intron always strives to delight the customer with only the best, our liability is limited to replacement of the product/cost of the product as the conditions of usage, storage, end use of the product and flock conditions are beyond our control.
E-mail us for MSDS, further technical, handling data, dosage, complete brochure and disclaimer at: email@example.com