SOIL MANAGEMENT, SLUDGE DEGRADATION, CONVERSION OF COLLOIDAL AND SETTLED WASTE INTO NUTRIENTS TO AID FLOC DEVELOPMENT
Active ingredients: Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus megaterium and Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Degrades sludge & organic matter
- Converts colloidal and settle waste into nutrients to floc development
- Removes excess nitrate and phosphate levels
- Reduction of FCR
- Eliminate odours and toxins
- Limit the growth of pathogens (Vibrio)
- Improves D.O levels
- Improves biosecurity and sustainability of pond ecosystem
- Increases feed intake and improves digestibility
- Shrimps show good color, shining shells and increased activity
Dosage & Usage :
500g/ acre/ meter water depth/ weekly or 3g/kg of feed or as advised by aquaculture technician.
Required number of TOSSPACK® to be thrown at the aerators, can also be applied with feed.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place and avoid from direct sunlight.
Presentation: 1kg food grade plastic buckets and bulk pails.
For MSDS,further technical information and disclaimer mail us at : email@example.com