TOXIC GAS MANAGEMENT, DEGRADES TOXIC GASES LIKE NITRITE, AMMONIA AND HYDROGEN SULPHIDE IN THE POND EFFECTIVELY
Active ingredients: Bacillus subtilis and Nitrosomonas sp.
- Effective in toxic gas management
- Degrades toxic gases like Ammonia, Nitrite, Nitrate, Hydrogen sulfide in the pond effectively
- Removes organic bottom sludge
- Faster degradation of complex organic matter
- Controls odor
- Decreases nutrient levels, improves dissolved oxygen
- Balances algae growth
- Eliminate off-flavor from shrimp and prawn formed due to algal bloom
- Increases feed intake and shrimps body weight
Dosage & Usage :
100 g / acre/meter water depth/ weekly or 3g/kg of feed or as advised by aquaculture technician
Application: Required number of TOSSPACK® to be thrown at the aerators, can also be applied with feed.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place and avoid from direct sunlight.
Presentation: 500g food grade plastic buckets and bulk pails.
For MSDS,further technical information and disclaimer mail us at : firstname.lastname@example.org