THE SAFEST AND SUREST WAY TO CHECK LOOSE DROPPING IN POULTRY
CHECK® is a combination of highly effective and safe combination of various probiotics specific in action and is particularly designed to effectively control loose droppings without using stressful antibiotics and anti-diarrheals.
- Fast action without the negative side effects
- Does not cause additional stress and further weaken the flock like antibiotics and anti-diarrheals
- Swiftly restores flock health and productivity to normal compared to antibiotics and anti-diarrheals
- Improves digestion and FCR
- Reduces the enterotoxigenic and cytotoxic effects during bacterial infection
- Aids in the elimination of pathogenic bacteria from the bird's body
- Reduces inflammation during infections
- Highly effective in most common cases of diarrhea including antibiotic induced diarrhea
- Stimulates the immune system boosting up non-specific immunity and improving immune response
- Protects gastrointestinal and respiratory tracts against pathogenic invasion
- Inactivates bacterial toxins
- Can be used safely as a preventive supplement at regular intervals
- Completely safe and free from antibiotics
Dosage & Usage: 200g of CHECK® for 5000 Chicks/ Layers/ Broilers/ Breeders to be administered in first water or feed of the day at the first sign of loose droppings. It is preferable to administer through water, however if any water sanitizer is being used, it is advised to administer through the feed. Ensure uniform and thorough mixing.
Dosage may be adjusted depending on the flock conditions and as advised by veterinarian/poultry nutritionist.
Also available: CHECK® ME for use in pellet feed.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place and avoid from direct sunlight.
200g multilayer food grade aluminum packs with duplex carton box and bulk pails.
For MSDS,further technical information and disclaimer mail us at : firstname.lastname@example.org